Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Family Wedding



CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!! MIKEY IS MARRIED!! My baby brother is now a husband. This happened on October 17th, at the Salt Lake Temple. Almost all of the Haroldsen family was there. It was wonderful to be together. There were cousins galore. The following are a few pictures from that day.

My family all dressed in wedding colors at the temple.

Joe's beautiful family.

Sarah and her children. We missed you Mike.

David and family.

Dan and fam.

All the sisters with Mike. (Kat, Jenn, Mike, Sarah, Me)

Cute cousins.

Matt and Mom

My Parents and Sarah. (Matt's arm trying to get Mom to smile)


The Elko, Nevada Reception

After the wedding we traveled to Elko for the reception. It felt like Sunday at my parents.

Teen-age attitude. Cassidy, Austin (Kat), Maddie, Makenna (Dave), Cody (Kat)


Brothers hamming it up. (Joe, Dave, Dan, Matt)


The Haroldsen family dance party!!!




We had a great time. Family is the best.

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt Haroldsen said...

FUN TIMES!! Great pics!!!

april said...

great pics bec & brent! all of the family looks great, and you captured a little bit of everything ... so that is so cool! ** my absolute favorite picture though, is the one of Mom & Matt. that is the grandma we love! ** great moment.

The Thomas Family said...

Love the pictures!

Todd said...

Personally, I can't believe Mikey is old enough to be married. He probably doesn't remember me, but I remember in the 15,000 times I was at the Haroldsen household, he probably spoke to me twice. One of those times was by accident.

You guys look fantastic!

I was in SLC on the 16th. Too bad we couldn't have met for lunch or something. (Not that you had anything else better to do.)

Kat Rose said...

All the family pics looked great! Fun times, and great memories!