Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow Day #6

Font size
Take a look at all the Oregon snow !
We have had snow days all last week. 3 weeks of Christmas break. We have been snowed in. 
It is beautiful, but Oregon has not seen snow like this in 30 years. I have a little cabin fever, but the girls are loving it.



Look at my girls working together to create this wonderful masterpiece. 
A freaky green-eyed snowman.
Momma is so proud!



Our sweet neighbor let the girls build a snow fort in his yard. Maddie, Kait, and Hannah named it "Fort Whitaker" after his 7 month old son. He even helped, "Bless you Mike." They were out there working on it for 3 hours straight.






Welcome to FORT WHITAKER. I dreamed of making snow forts like this when I was young. They had a blast.


4 comments:

Little Star said...

Great Snow fort!!! Love it... I never thought of using a big container for one... I'll have to try that next time!!!

Mike and Jen said...

What fun! I'm glad they are enjoying their days off school. It has been fun having an extra week off school but I was starting to feel like you - cabin ferverish! Thanks for the link to your blog - you have a fabulously cute family!

katelyn said...

don't you just love the snow?:)
and as for the quotes..:) I usually find them off of a blog that is just quotes..or I just hear them somewhere and write them down:) haha
love you:)

Kat Rose said...

So weird!