Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Girls Camp

Camp is in 5 days and this is what I look like right now.  Things are going well, I just dropped off the booklet at the printers and it will be done by Friday, T-shirts, lanyards, bracelets, and special gift should be in tomorrow for me to pick up. 

My girls are awesome. They are helping so much.  I think that they will be happy when camp is over also.

I loved having my family in town.  I love to sit back and just watch the chaos.  Nothing is better than family.  I love you all.

3 comments:

The Balmer Family said...

Excited to have you! Camp week and chickin pox-- wow. What a week!! Love ya!

Carol and Gary said...

Super Mom!!! You are amazing! SO PROUD OF YOU!

Tenley said...

I am also very exited for camp, probably more than ever. See you there, and I love you to. luv luv luv:)