Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Meet my girls.

Cassidy decided to make my blog a little more exciting.  So she changed a few things.  (Just about everything).  So in honor of her, I thought I would tell you how I feel about my girls.

Hannah, my baby who is not a baby anymore, is sweetness in action.  When I was pregnant with her I felt this calm and love all around me.  After she was born, she has continued to be that way. She can get her sisters going, but she prefers to love. She is a true artist.  My favorite memory of her is seeing her sitting at my kitchen table, age 1, legs swinging, drawing circles on paper with crayons.

Kaitlyn is wonderful.  She is so full of life.  She knows that she has a lot to offer the world and is hurt when the world does not see it.  She is tender and kind.  My world would be empty without her.
Kait is so smart that I have to work to keep up with her logic.  She loves to read and draw.

Madelynn is my songbird.  She walks through my home singing. I video of her singing to the musical Cats, at 2 years old. She is loving and notices when someone is hurting, and wants to help.
Maddie has an awesome laugh that is contagious.  She is all about her friends and fun.  She loves clothes and shopping.  This is strange for me because for the longest time all she would wear were sweat pants and basketball shorts.  The teen years are coming. I love it.


Cassidy, is fun.  She has decided that there is fun all around, you just need to find it.  She loves drama.  She is not a dramatic person, but acting is her love.  She is definately a Haroldsen when it comes to the Theatre.  Get her on a stage and she comes to life.  She is a born leader.  She naturally reaches out to people to make them feel a part of things.  Cassie is excited to be 16.  I am still in shock.  She loves dances and dances almost every slow dance.

My girls are wonderful.  I love being their mother.  It is the joy of my life, to watch them grow and learn and become the people they were sent to earth to be.  I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for them.  I know that they can change the world.





4 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

They really are all that you said. We sure love them and are going to miss them like crazy when we have to go back East.

Great post Beck! I'm loving your blog.

The Balmer Family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your girls too! I have enjoyed watching them grow up~ you are beautiful girls~ on the inside and out (like your mother!)

[jessica] said...

I love your girls too, they always make me feel welcome on sundays and at mutual because they always greet me with a hug and a "oh my gosh its so good to see you even though i just saw you!" =] see you at camp!

Tenley said...

I also love your girls too, there always kind and loving around me. I just wanted to tell you that I have a blog too, you should check it out, it's at tevans14.blogspot.com, have fun looking at kristins family pics